Are you selling your home or business? The first impression to any real estate property is the Curb Appeal. If it looks clean outside then the inside must be clean as well. I have been assisting clients clean the exterior of their properties and they have received more attention than those that didn't bother with it. Her is a list if things you should consider doing when you list your property.
* Pressure wash your concrete and the exterior of your home.
* Clean up your landscape and keep your lawn clean
* Improve you landscaping
* Check gutters and have them cleaned and serviced
* Wash the exterior window and clean frames.
* Remove and replace any damaged window screens
The list mentioned above will help you sell your home or business quicker. Don't
take short cuts or ignor the importance of Curb Appeal